Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Friday and Another Great Presto Pasta Night

I love Wednesday for the NY Times and Mark Bitten. I love Thursdays for my day with Boaz, who now says "Hi 'ya!" to everything and everyone with a big wave.

But Fridays....well, what's better than so many fantastic bloggers sharing their awesome pasta dishes with Presto Pasta Nights. This week, the lovely Katie of One Little Corner of the World did a wonderful job hosting. So thanks a million, Katie and every one of the fantastic contributors. Now I just have to choose a starting point....perhaps I'll just close my eyes and let my finger blindly choose.

Next week, Hillary of Chew on That is hosting Presto Pasta Night #110 for the second time! So make her proud and share tons of delicious dishes.

Send all your entries to her at chewonthatblog(at) gmail (dot) com with a cc to me: ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com.

Guidelines for submitting a dish. And if you're interested in hosting - everyone loves it! ...just drop me a line.

No comments: