Monday, March 16, 2009

Who's the Luckiest Person in the World????

Luckiest person in the world...that would be me. No contest!

I could list ALL the reasons, but let's just stick to today. It is gloriously sunny - perhaps Spring is really around the corner.

Just about to go outside and enjoy it when....I got a FedEx delivery....my KitchenAid Pasta Kit !!!!

You know I love my KitchenAid Stand Mixer

and you know I love making pasta with my daughter Joanna (just one of many posts about it)

and probably know that I've even added the KitchenAid pasta making attachments for to my wish list way back in 2007.

Now that I have my own kit, including a pasta serving spoon, slotted spoon, Ecco Pasta egg pasta mix, and spinach pasta mix plus TWO attachments - the pasta roller and the fettuccine cutter...I'm doing cartwheels and whooo-hooing around the kitchen. Really...I need to calm down a bit and go for a walk just to think about what fantastic sauce I'll be preparing to go with the pasta.

Don't forget that Pam of Sidewalk Shoes is hosting Presto Pasta Night this week. Send your entries to: morefromscraps(at)comcast(dot)net and cc me too please: ruth(at)4everykitchen(dot)com

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay!! Can't wait to see what you do with your new toys!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ruth! Can't wait to read about all the delicious homemade pasta to come.

pam said...

Oh my gosh! I am insanely jealous. I've been wanting one for sooo long!

Mrs Ergül said...

I'm still dreaming of owning a KitchenAid... If I ever get one, red will be my colour too! I have always liked fiesty colours!