Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tortellini Frittata

I've actually chosen five different pasta dishes for this week's dinners. After all, I'm hosting the 100th Presto Pasta Night Roundup this Friday. It's only natural then, that pasta is very much on my mind.

As I was sitting at a blank screen, trying to come up with a very cool and funky image for this special occasion, my Honey reminded me that...perhaps we should have some breakfast...since we've already been up for three hours.

And a discussion started around pasta and gee, too bad I can't make a pasta breakfast. Light bulb moment!!! I certainly have made leftover pasta frittatas in the past. And lo and behold...there was still some of the Whole Wheat Tortellini in the fridge...and...voila!

And so begins the week of Pasta here....what are you sending in to Presto Pasta Nights to help celebrate turning 100? Just email me your entries with a mention of Presto Pasta Nights and if you don't have a blog...well I'm sure you still have a great recipe to submit, so just email the recipe and I'll post it for you. Send them to ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com

3 comments:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Congratulations on your 100th Birthday Ruth. Pasta every day this week seems perfect to me:D

pam said...

Pasta for breakfast! Be still my beating heart!

Anonymous said...

Looks sooo good. Must try.