Friday, January 23, 2009

Presto Pasta Night #97

Haalo of Cook (Almost) Anything did a wonderful job hosting this week's Presto Pasta Night Roundup . I have to find a new dictionary with only synonyms for superlatives! But fantastic is definitely the word for this week. All the entries are to exceptional and I can't wait to start trying them all out. So a very big thank you to all of you for feeding my pasta needs.

Don't forget that next week's host is Erin The Skinny Gourmet (I don't know how she accomplishes that with such great treats on her site!). Send your entries to skinnygourmet (AT) gmail (DOT) com and a cc to me, ruth (AT) 4everykitchen (DOT) com

Thanks again everyone for playing Presto Pasta Night with me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your post is so enlightening... how true... we HAVE TO count our blessings... thanks...and happy chinese new year!!! :)