Monday, December 15, 2008

Susie's Shortbreads

If you live in Halifax and you like cupcakes and shortbreads that melt in your mouth...you have to check out Susie's Shortbreads on Dresden. You can read all about it on foodtv's Bazaar.

And ....no...you can't buy them like this...

He's a choco-holic and I'm a classic vanilla birthday cake kind of girl. But once I got them home...well...they were both delicious!

And I'm definitely heading back for their lastest delectable... CUPCAKE TRUFFLES - Cake and buttercream centres enrobed in chocolate. I mean....seriously!

2 comments:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

We now have a cupcake shop here in K-town called CupCasions.....oh so good!!!!! You can but little samplers of each kind for 85 cents a piece....even better than Timbits!!!

Anonymous said...

This cupcake looks so beautiful with the colors, I'm sure it'll be a big hit with the kids! What a great combination of colors and flavors.