Monday, August 4, 2008

Nice End to a Great Vacation

We were expecting rain today and fortunately for the Natal Day Parade, it didn't happen until much later in the day.

I don't know which I liked more....

The cute little girls who got all dressed up to watch...
or all the marching bands ...


RCMP...

Navy...

Kamloops Rube Band who were hysterical. There were more, but I didn't catch the names

and of course there were floats.


and drum majorettes and ...well, it was quite the parade!

After that it was us playing tourists and walking along the Waterfront people and boat watching.

I'd be remiss if I didn't share supper from my new fave cookbook ZOV. Check out my review, and you'll see why I love it.


This week Presto Pasta Night is being graciously hosted by Michelle at Greedy Gourmet and I know her roundup will be wonderful. Please send all your entries to her directly...michelle AT greedygourmet DOT com

No comments: