Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sad News and a Big Loss

I've been putting this off for a couple of days. I hate bad news and frankly I'm stil in shock about this one...

But Sher of What Did You Eat?, a wonderful blogger and long time Presto Pasta Night regular passed away on Sunday of a sudden heart attack. I know there are plans for a couple of July 27th Memorials for her food blogging buddies. You can find out more details at either Kalyn's Kitchen or Mary the Sour Dough Chick.

Ironically, Sher's last post was for Presto Pasta Night which makes me sad and glad at the same time.

I'll be thinking of her when I post my entry for this week's Presto Pasta Night Roundup hosted by Katie of Thyme for Cooking. Send your entries directly to thyme2.kate AT gmail DOT com and take a moment to pray for Sher's family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruth,

Thanks for posting to the regular PPNers about Sher.

The Bread Baking Babes, of which Sher was a ring leader, are asking friends and fans of Sher to pick a recipe from her blog, make it and the post about it on July 27th.

Thanks again and we will all miss Sher

Breadchick Mary

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

So sad! Very shocking!

She will be dearly missed!

Cheers,

Rosa