Friday, June 27, 2008

Presto Pasta NIght #69 Roundup

Don't forget to head over to Chew On That where Hillary did a great job putting together this week's roundup. And thanks to all who submitted those tasty treats. Thanks a million, Hillary!!! And, as usual, I'm blown away by dishes.

Next week, I'll be hosting so send your entries to Ruth AT 4everykitchen DOT com. And if you don't have your own blog, just email the recipe and I'll be happy to post it for you.

For tips and guidelines..check here.

If you're interested, please join the Presto Pasta Night Gang on My Facebook and let's see where the fun takes us all this year!

And if you'd like to be a Presto Pasta Night Host, email me directly at Ruth@4everykitchen.com

1 comment:

Lore said...

I'm off to see today's pasta extravaganza. My tummy is certanily ready haha :)