Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Presto Pasta Night Memories Continue

It is very nostalgic to wander through the old Presto Pasta Night Roundups, being reminded of when stalwart fans joined in.   I was going to continue doing down the "birthday" path and noticed that Kirsten of From Kirsten's Kitchen to Yours and host of last week's roundup, first hosted right after PPN's Third Birthday.  So I thought I'd share that one instead.

I wanted to pick the one recipe that really stood out, but, yet again... I loved them all too much to choose.  I leave that to you to decide.

Only two more days before the roundup and I'd love to have you not only share a pasta dish, but your stories about how you first discovered Presto Pasta Night, the bloggers you've met through PPN and the friendships that have grown along the way. Don't forget to tell your friends to share a pasta dish too and make this party worthy of a Guinness World Record.

For those new to Presto Pasta Night - better late than never - here's a guideline
  • Write a post mentioning Presto Pasta Nights with a link;
  • Include my email address so all your friends can join in the fun 
  • Email it to ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com by Thursday, November 15th;
  • If your friends don't have a blog, I'll be happy to write up their recipe on my blog

No comments: