Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pasta In Under the Wire for Presto Pasta Night.

It's the second to last Presto Pasta Night Roundup and I obviously had to make something.  My intention was to go all out and make my own pasta, but somehow my lazy day got the better of me.
 Instead I whipped up this dish using some of my favorite pasta - Divella Conchiglioni - cute shells, not too big, not to small and very tasty.  They're perfect pockets for sopping up the sauce, which took only as long as it did to get the water to a boil and then cook the pasta.


And without further ado or fanfare, I'm sending it off to Kirsten of From Kirsten's Kitchen to Yours.  This is Kirsten's sixth time as host and we've appreciated every one of her roundups.   You still have a little time to send in your own pasta. Just write about it, mention Presto Pasta Night and From Kirsten's Kitchen to Yours and send your URL to kirstenmlindquist (at) gmail (dot) com and cc ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com by midnight tonight for tomorrow's roundup.

Don't forget, that next week is the last chance to join in the fun.  I'll be hosting and I want it to go out with a bang. It would be lovely if you could share how and when you first heard about Presto Pasta Nights, the blogging friends you found and made through the connection and any other wonderful anecdotes.   And Please, Please, Please, tell all your friends to share their pastas with us too, even if they don't have a blog.  I'll post their recipes for them.

Just write a post, mention Presto Pasta Nights and send your URL to  ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com by next Thursday.  

In the meantime, see you at this week's roundup over at Kirsten's tomorrow.

No comments: