Friday, September 18, 2009

Presto Pasta Night #131 was Well Worth the Wait

It's official - Presto Pasta Night Roundup #131 is here and it's delicious! Sweet Kitchen did a fabulous job as this week's host and everyone outdid themselves with their entries. Head on over and see what I'm talking about. Thank you all!

And don't forget that next week, Sara of I'm a Food Blog will be hosting so start thinking about what do make and then email your tasty treat to sara (at) imafoodblog (dot) com and cc me to ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com.

I want to thank everyone for continuing to suprise me with great entries ...who knew there could be so many different pasta dishes.

If you'd like to host a Presto Pasta Night Roundup, just send me an email and I'll add you to the schedule. November is still pretty open.

No comments: