Friday, May 29, 2009

Best Thing About Fridays...Presto Pasta Nights.

It's Friday...and you know how we all love Fridays. Personally, I love them not because the week is over, but because the week is just starting. What I mean is...it's time for Presto Pasta Night Roundups, which means to me...a new week of pasta treats to savor.

Sara of I'm a Food Blog was our awesome host for this week's Presto Pasta Night Roundup. She did an amazing job with great commentary, check it out.

Thanks to all the terrific contributors for sharing your tasty treats with us. For the first-timers out there...hope to see you back often. For the regulars (notice I did not say "old-timers") thanks for making this a perferred place to be every Friday.

Next week it's my turn, so send your entries to me: ruth (at) 4everykitchen (dot) com

Some guidelines if you're a first time PPNer and if you're interested in hosting, check it out and drop me a line. Some spots in July & August are still open. Everyone loves the chance to host and meet new food bloggers...join the fun!

No comments: