Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Happy New Year - Shana Tova and Don't Forget Presto Pasta Night

Tonight is the beginning of the Jewish New Year. We're off to friends to celebrate and I have no time to post...I hardly have time to bathe!

I did whip up this dish of Steamed Broccoli and Golden Cauliflower topped with crispy panko bread crumbs for tonight. We'll just have to pop it in the micowave for 3 minutes when she's ready to serve and then everyone will get the surprise...I tossed the steamed vegetables with Balsamic Apple Cider Vinegar. Shhhh don't tell them.

I did want to remind everyone that Presto Pasta Night is still on for Friday, so keep those delicious dishes coming! Hope to see you there.


Related Links:

2 comments:

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

Balsamic Apple Cider Vinegar sounds like something I have to have! What a great, quick meal!

Coffee and Vanilla said...

Happy New Year Ruth!!
I don't know much about Jewish tradition but my grandfather from mother side was Jewish.

Thank you for your comment on my pasta.

I will post again pasta recipe soon, I promise :)

Greetings, Margot