Friday, August 17, 2007

The Ice Cream Quest Through Nova Scotia...

I love writing for Foodtv's Food For Thought. It gives me the opportunity (and the excuse) to travel around my great new home - Nova Scotia and share all my foodie (is there any other kind?) adventures.

This week it's ice cream...next week it's the Wild Blueberry Festival....who knows what I'll discover after that! But everytime it inspires me to create something delicious.

This time it was my Cheater's Ginger Ice Cream Sandwiches. I wonder what delicious blueberry concoction I'll come up with next week.

Truthfully, many times I'm just inspired by other great posts on Food for Thought...Check it out!

Related links:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man I want ice cream right now. I'm so jealous about Blueberry fest! Heh. Can't wait for the pasta roundup!