Friday, December 15, 2006

Tips for Less Stress During the Holidays

I find this time of year crazy - I love it, I hate it. It's great to celebrate with friends and family. It's frustrating to go shopping - all those crowds, all those lines, all that rushing - Bah Humbug!!

So much to do, so little time...so, not to waste any more...here are some things I have on hand to make those last minute visitors feel as if I've been expecting them....Check out this list on AskRuth.

If you have any specific questions, I'll be happy to answer them. Please email me, and if I don't have the answer, I'll certainly try find it for you.

I'd love to know your secrets to keep you from being frazzled this time of year.

Happy Holidays!

Related links:

2 comments:

Katie said...

One tip not everyone can use - have a big dog that specializes in long 'leans'. With 150 pounds of Newfoundland sitting on me feet and leaning into my legs I have no choice but to stop and pet - a great stress reliever...

Ruth Daniels said...

Thanks Katie, I don't have a dog, but whenever I visit friends with dogs(or have them visit me), I know what you mean.

Thanks for dropping by and have a very wonderful holiday.